1. Ab exercises such as crunches, sit-ups, and ab machines are actually the LEAST effective method of getting six pack abs.
2. Repetitave, long and boring cardio exercises are NOT the best way to lose body fat and uncover the defined muscle underneath. I will show you the best type of unique worout routines that produce the greatest results.
3. You SHOULD NOT waste your money on expensive supplements to burn fat. Most "Fat Burning Pills" are useless. I can show you how to use the RIGHT natural foods to power your fat loss.
4. Many "health foods" are actually junk foods that can stimulate weight gain. The diet food industry is a business to make money and they are lieing to you.
5. Any and all ab/fitness informercial gimmicks are all a complete waste of time and money. Despite what they lead you to believe fitness models DO NOT use these products. They use REAL workouts and Real nutritional plans. You will learn all about of this in my e-book.
"Bryce, I have searching for a program to help me lose weight and get a six pack. I came across your website and money back guarentee you offered suggested that you really believed in what you were offering and not just trying to sell your ebook. I purchased the ebook with the intention of trying it and if it didn’t work asking for my money back.
When I started the program I weighed 220 lbs. and had a waist of 42 inches. After 12 weeks I weighed 215 lbs with a waist of 34 inches. A loss of 8 inches in 12 weeks! Since I lost all those inches and only 5 lbs. in bodyweight than it must mean that I gained considerable muscle while losing fat.
My strength and energy have gone up drastically. I feel great. People that haven’t seen me in a while can’t believe how much slimmer I am. I have even pointed a friend your way and they are seeing similar results already.
I’m glad I bought your e-book and gave it a try. I have more work to do but am confident that my six pack is only a few weeks away!
"Hi Bryce. I have just started your program and I LOVE it. I think your approach to losing fat is fantastic. It’s seems like with all the fitness stuff out there it gets confusing but your program is simple and easy to understand…