Click Image To Visit SiteChronic Hives is one of the most debilitating and discouraging conditions anyone can have. Waking up day after day with continuous itching, soreness, and embarrassing redness and inflammation will gradually drain the life from you. You can’t get comfortable. Your concentration is shot. You never feel normal.
That’s a very sad place for anyone to be. I know. I’ve been treating patients with chronic hives for 30 years. Read more…
Stretch marks happen when people gain a lot of weight quickly and their skin gets over stretched during the process. That leads to damage and tearing in the superficial layers of the skin; the epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous layers. Such type of skin damage creates the linear scars often called stretch marks. Stretch marks can happen in many places on the body however one place that may be common is on the thighs. In this short article we will discuss how to get rid of thigh stretch marks.
1. Cover Up With Make Up: People can get rid of thigh stretch marks quickly but for immediate and momentary results they can opt for many different methods to cover up or conceal them. For those who choose to wear a revealing outfit for a special occasion then this temporary remedy should help them out. Self tanning creams, liquid scar concealing agents and body makeup are all easily obtainable and it can also be possible to obtain a spray tan or use airbrush makeup.
2. Focus On Weight Loss: You can get rid of thigh stretch marks by losing some of the extra weight which prompted them to develop in the first place. The scars are caused by your skin being over stretched therefore slimming down and relaxing the skin could help. This works very effectively for ladies especially in the post-partum phase.
3. Simple Thigh Exercises: Engaging in a regular program of exercise should help to break down stretch mark scar tissue, take off weight and firm and strengthen muscles. Stretching exercises may help minimize scar tissue and aerobic exercises will burn fat and enhance nutrient distribution to your skin.
4. Diet Changes For Healthier Skin: You can help your body to get rid of stretch marks by the simple means of eating a healthy and nutritious diet. Your skin requires a wide variety of nutrients in order to protect itself from free radical molecules and toxins and to mend any damage that occurs. A well-balanced diet should include foods that have plenty of antioxidants and fatty acids in them. A few examples of foods such as this are products made out of whole grains, fresh vegetables and fruits as well as cold water fish.
5. Daily Supplements That Help The Skin: Taking a nutritional supplement daily to ensure that the body is getting full nutrition is a good idea.
6. Keep Your Skin Hydrated: Your skin must be well hydrated in order to remain supple and elastic so that stretch mark scars can be reduced and eliminated. Drink plenty of water each day.
7. Anti Stretch Mark Massage: The technique of body massage is an old folk remedy which is well known to aid in getting rid of stretch marks in several ways. The massaging action helps to stimulate the blood flow and circulation in your body and that means better nutrient distribution to the skin’s surface. Body massage also exerts force over the skin which aids in softening the scar tissue in stretch marks so that it could be effectively removed.
8. Exfoliate Your Skin: You can get rid of your stretch marks by using a technique called exfoliation where a very thin layer of skin is removed. This procedure helps to remove all the dirt, impurities and dead skin cells from the surface of your skin and likewise removes the scarred tissues from your stretch marks so that they get smaller. If you exfoliate two times a day using a slightly abrasive cleansing agent and applicator you will soon see your stretch marks fade away.
9. Creams: There are many natural and holistic lotions available for use in treating stretch mark scars. These essential oils, creams and lotions are one of the best ways to get rid of thigh stretch marks. Various topical creams have different treatment properties. Some topical creams contain natural skin proteins such as collagen and elastin so they revitalize and regenerate the skin. Other skin lotions act as an exfoliate on the stretch marks and remove scar tissue. Most of the stretch mark creams help to lubricate and moisturize the skin so that it stays supple and flexible. You can experiment with a few different varieties of skin creams to look for the best solution.
Using ear candles and detox foot pads are getting widely used today simply because of its significant benefits in promoting the health and fitness of the human body. Actually, there has been a growing hype about the effectiveness of ear candle and detox foot patches in cleansing the body.
Throughout the years, ear candling has been widely used across the globe as a natural alternative way to nurture the body and the mind. In fact, ear candles were used by Hopi Indians for centuries as part of their relaxation and healing rituals. An ear candle becomes very handy in the safety removal of ear wax. With this product, users can be guaranteed that wax is properly and safely eliminated from the ears. Through the years, the use of ear wax spoons and cotton ear buds to remove air wax is no longer recommended because they push the ear wax to the ear canal which can trigger hearing disturbances in the future.
This specific special ear candle is usually made from linen, hemp or cotton that is placed into the outer ear canal. When the candle is lit, it produces a low level vacuum that eliminate the accumulated debris and ear wax out of the ear. Ear candling is actually a non-invasive ear wax treatment which is sprayed with honey, beeswax and herb for optimum quality results. This procedure is believed to be efficient in providing immediate treatments to sinus problems, headaches, tinnitus, glue ears, compacted ear wax and ear aches. Other potential benefits of ear candling include improved sense of taste, smell and color perception. Other benefits include reduced stress, tension, dizziness and ear sore. Advocates of this procedure also believe that it provides mental focus and clarity and balanced emotional taste.
On the other hand, detox foot pads prove to be an effective and efficient natural alternative method to help eliminate unwanted substances out of the body and increase the overall health being of an individual. Detox foot patches are usually made from soothing, potent and all natural ingredients which are specially designed to work with the acupuncture points found in the soles of the feet to promote health and wellness. The patch facilitates in the expulsion of contaminants and toxins that causes blockages in lymphatic and circulatory systems through perspiration and sweat. Though it is commonly placed in the feet, some foot pads can also be placed in other parts of the body such as knees, back and shoulders.
Research in Japan revealed that foot patches are capable of stimulating circulation which leads to an efficient detoxification of the body. These cleansing foot pads were able to increase the production of alpha brain waves that facilitates in the relaxation and healing process. Another study conducted in United States revealed that the pad is capable of absorbing toxins. In fact, 9 out of 15 toxins tested were immediately absorbed by this powerful foot patch. Usage of foot patches prove to be effective in relieving ailments such as common colds, joint pains, headaches and cough. These cleansing foot pads are also capable of improving the body’s immune system, fight fatigue and provide high quality of sleep to the user.
There is a growing interest in holistic, non-invasive therapies and many people with physical or emotional concerns are seeking unconventional forms of treatment. These techniques are intended to compliment standard Western medicine, rather than compete with it. Some of the most widely available methods of spiritual energy healing are described below.
Reiki is a Japanese system based on traditional teachings. Practitioners use hand motions to conduct the universal life force called ki. During a Reiki treatment session, they move their hands in a series of positions around the body of the recipient. Ki flows into areas where it is needed to alleviate discomfort and restore vitality.
Chakra Balancing is a method based on ancient Hindu belief. The seven chakras are spinning wheels of energy positioned between the top of the head to the base of the spine. Imbalanced chakras can negatively effect the mind, body and spirit. Chakra rebalancing is often achieved using particular sound frequencies, such as those produced by Tibetan singing bowls.
Crystal Therapy works by influencing the subtle electro-magnetic fields which permeate he human body. Each type of mineral crystal stores and emits vibrations can be used to attune the body’s energetic rhythms. The therapist places a variety of crystals in patterns surrounding the patient or on the areas to be healed.
Pranic Healing is based on the concept of prana, the Sanskrit word for spirit-force. Practitioners use their hands to scan a person’s pranic aura and detect blockages or imbalances. Without touching the patient, they proceed to cleanse congested areas and revitalize them with new prana.
Color Therapy is among the most popular types of spiritual energy healing. The human body is surrounded by a magnetic field that can be influenced by different wavelengths of light. Each color has its own wavelength which can be used to heal certain complaints. Tools used by color therapists include prisms, candles and light boxes.