You can lose belly fat and slim down your legs in less than a month. A gym membership and healthy food are luxuries that not everyone can afford. And some of us are simply too busy or lazy to put in the time and effort.
As a result, obesity rates tripled between 1975 and 2017, with about 1.9 billion adults across the world seriously struggling with their weight. The good news is that there are some simple yet proven ways to make weight loss a lot easier and way more effective.
Eat before eating. 0:37
Spice up your food. 1:18
Eat healthy snacks. 2:44
Sleep more. 3:37
Drink a lot of tea. 4:28
Embrace the color blue. 5:15
Stop multitasking. 6:15
Sleep in the cold. 7:29
Turn off the lights. 8:08
– Researchers at Penn State University have found that having a bowl of soup before a meal can help curb your appetite.
– Eating spicy food can temporarily boost your metabolism by up to 8%.
– Keep healthy snacks like sunflower seeds, almonds, sliced apples, mixed nuts, whole wheat crackers, Greek yogurt with berries, and low-fat cheese on hand.
– Getting proper rest is really important for your body to function well.
– Tea (particularly the green kind) is the better option because it contains a ton of antioxidants that can help you lose weight.
– People tend to eat less when there’s a higher color contrast between their plate and the food on it.
– When you multitask, your mind bounces from one job to another but doesn’t really focus on any one of them, and that includes thoughts of food.
– Having a good laugh sesh prolongs your life and gives you a mini aerobic workout.
– People who slept in rooms with a temperature of around 66° burned 7% more calories than those who slept in warmer rooms.
– Sleeping in dark places can slim the body down.
What helps you personally lose weight? Do you have any secret tips you’d like to share? Tell us in the comments below!
Have you been overweight most of your life and have yet to consider that initial step to finally being that slimmer model of yourself? Maybe you’re still looking for a diet system to subscribe to that would be the perfect fit for your needs along with your present lifestyle, one that you can easily carry out and keep until you achieve your target weight? Search no further because the very low calorie diet or VLCD program guarantees rapid results without the common problems of dieting. Pretty much all you need to bring to the table is your full commitment because everything else is already taken care of.
The very low calorie diet is generally defined by the condition that you only consume 800 kilocalories per day. This may seem too rigid at first but with the accessible VLCD programs, nutritionally full meal replacements are given – you will no more have to keep worrying about coming up with a day’s menu that could just have 800 kilocalories. If you’re a very hectic person the meal replacements are a total lifesaver considering how the first stage of the plan can actually be the most difficult.
Following a new and strict routine and of course, needing to practice self-control to be able to avoid the temptation of your typical bad diet choices can definitely hit you hard emotionally and physically. Just consider it as a full cleansing procedure and it’s an absolutely regular part of the journey; within days, the whole program can get easier and you will essentially start to see and experience the optimistic changes with your body.
After you have completely adapted to the routine, your body will go into the fat burning stage called ketosis. This condition is when your body takes in all its glycogen and switches its fuel source to your body fat. “When your energy supply is tapped into burning your body fat, this results in quick weight loss.” Worth mentioning, however, is that this is all achieved without the hunger that most people often come with dieting and weight reduction. Lots who have tried out the program claim that as their body begins to lose weight during this phase, they actually felt more invigorated.
Achieving the state of ketosis typically takes 3 to 5 days. If you’re terrified of your will crumbling over the first four days, many advise remaining preoccupied; go for a walk, do some house chores, engage in a pursuit that will free your head of food thoughts. One more strongly suggested method is providing yourself a reward for completing a difficult day; it’s an effective way of recognizing your effort and encouraging yourself to continue pushing ahead to the goal of a better you.