You can lose belly fat and slim down your legs in less than a month. A gym membership and healthy food are luxuries that not everyone can afford. And some of us are simply too busy or lazy to put in the time and effort.
As a result, obesity rates tripled between 1975 and 2017, with about 1.9 billion adults across the world seriously struggling with their weight. The good news is that there are some simple yet proven ways to make weight loss a lot easier and way more effective.
Eat before eating. 0:37
Spice up your food. 1:18
Eat healthy snacks. 2:44
Sleep more. 3:37
Drink a lot of tea. 4:28
Embrace the color blue. 5:15
Stop multitasking. 6:15
Sleep in the cold. 7:29
Turn off the lights. 8:08
– Researchers at Penn State University have found that having a bowl of soup before a meal can help curb your appetite.
– Eating spicy food can temporarily boost your metabolism by up to 8%.
– Keep healthy snacks like sunflower seeds, almonds, sliced apples, mixed nuts, whole wheat crackers, Greek yogurt with berries, and low-fat cheese on hand.
– Getting proper rest is really important for your body to function well.
– Tea (particularly the green kind) is the better option because it contains a ton of antioxidants that can help you lose weight.
– People tend to eat less when there’s a higher color contrast between their plate and the food on it.
– When you multitask, your mind bounces from one job to another but doesn’t really focus on any one of them, and that includes thoughts of food.
– Having a good laugh sesh prolongs your life and gives you a mini aerobic workout.
– People who slept in rooms with a temperature of around 66° burned 7% more calories than those who slept in warmer rooms.
– Sleeping in dark places can slim the body down.
What helps you personally lose weight? Do you have any secret tips you’d like to share? Tell us in the comments below!
Here are some weightlossdiet tips that can be followed anywhere, everyday:
1. Make a delicious low fat mayonnaise by combining one teaspoon of Dijon mustard or satay sauce with a low fat yogurt.
2. Do not skip meals. Skipping meals slicks the body into slowing down the metabolism, attempting to conserve calories during a period where limited fats and fuel are available. Remember that eating increases the metabolism.
3. Stuff vegetables like capsicum and zucchini with flavored fillings or minced chicken, white meat or fish. These are healthy and contain low fat.
4. Take pita bread roll ups or wraps with salad fillings.
5. Eight hours after waking up, our metabolism slows down that is why 30 minutes of exercise before dinner will increase the metabolism for about two to three hours. This produces an increase in burned fat even hours after the work out is over.
6. Add alfalfa or mung beans to salad to get extra iron.
7. Good cooking and healthy eating begins with learning about nutrition and how to prepare healthy recipes.
8. Learn how to make the family favorite recipes and make sure that fats, salt, and sugar are cut out. Substitute non-fat yogurt for cream, stir-fry without oil and use herbs and spices instead of salt to taste.
9. Consult the doctor before beginning an exercise or weight loss program.
10. Slowly eat and chew each bite during meals as this would decrease one’s appetite.
11. Complete three small meals and two snacks everyday instead of one or two huge meals.
12. Use chicken stock when stir-frying. This will cut down on hidden fat.
13. Buy non-toasted muesli instead of the toasted ones. A plate of toasted muesli contains more fat than a plate of bacon and eggs.
14. As much as possible do not remove the skins of fruits and vegetables since most of the nutrients are concentrated under the skin.
15. Warm water with just a squeeze of lemon juice before breakfast get the metabolism going for the day, this also help preventing constipation and is excellent for the skin.
16. One of the best sources of vegetable protein is from soya beans or tofu. All legumes provide some protein, so include lentils, lima beans etc into casseroles and soups.
17. Look for a weight loss “buddy,” club, or support mates. This will motivate you to stay and enjoy your weight loss program.
18. Though it’s hard at first, try not eating 3 hours or more before bedtime.
19. Make pasta a fast food choice – preparing a pasta meal or salad will only take 10-12 minutes.
20. Chilli helps to speed up metabolism – even the milder varieties.
21. Try making omelettes without adding the yolks! A dramatic decrease in fat.
22. Substitute baking soda, baking powder, MSG and soya sauce in cooking.
23. Remove fat by dropping ice cubes into the baking tray. Fat will stick to the ...Read More
Despite your best efforts to lose weight, have you ever wondered why you’ve failed time and time again?
If you would like to learn how to lose weight permanently without using drugs, diet pills and without screwing up your metabolism then I guarantee that this will be the most important report you will ever read! Read more…
our cancer-fighting, fat-melting Xoco-Slim chocolate recipe used by international models and pro-tennis players PLUS many more tips!
*Results are not typical **Consult your physician before starting this or any weight loss regimen. Read the instructions carefully. Do not start Xocoslim diet if pregnant or nursing. Not for use by or sale to persons under 18 years of age. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Void Where Prohibited By Law.
"Who Else Wants An In-Depth, Behind-The-Scenes, Fast-Track Education In Raw Foods Nutrition And Natural Healing… COMBINED With An Intensive "Boot Camp Style" Personalized Training With Step-By-Step Techniques For Overcoming Food Cravings, Preparing Delicious and Healthy Meals, Discovering the Best Superfoods, and Reaching Your Optimal Weight…"
Finally! Raw foods chef reveals his secrets to optimal health and healing… Announcing — Michael Snyder’s Getting Started with the Raw and Living Foods Diet Home Study Course – New 3rd Edition updated for 2009! This amazing and simple program almost magically transforms your life with new health and nutrition breakthroughs. The scientific research contained in these pages will compel you into action and re-awaken your passion for life. From: Michael Snyder Portland, Oregon June 27, 2009 Read more…