A skin condition that occurs in most women after puberty is cellulite, a difference in the surface of the skin that appears like many small dimples. Because of its appearance, cellulite is sometimes called cottage cheese skin or orange peel syndrome. Cellulite is considered by most medical professionals to be a normal condition of skin in women that are past the age of puberty, not a health ailment. It most often appears in the pelvic region, the stomach as well as in lower limbs like the thighs. Cellulite could occur in around 85 percent of ladies in the years after puberty.
Although cellulite isn’t a medical problem that requires treatment it can be an unattractive skin condition that could lead to psychological trauma and mental strain. All sorts of women can suffer from cellulite and it is not only those who are hefty that have it. The thickness of the skin layers, hormonal activity and a women’s physiology are all thought by the medical profession to be main factors in cellulite formation. There are a number of treatment options that can reduce cellulite, ranging from holistic techniques such as diet and physical exercises to technological remedies with lasers and radio frequency appliances.
A lot of ladies who have the skin condition decide to seek cellulite treatment so that they can get their skin looking healthful and normal. You will find a myriad of modern technological treatments like lasers and ultrasound obtainable as well as more traditional forms such as massage and fitness programs. It may be difficult to decide between the various forms of cellulite remedies and to choose one that will be best choice for them. Asking a health professional is a good place to start searching for further information and the web also has a lot of information on cellulite treatments.
The first kind of cellulite remedy employed by a lot of women are the holistic types such as diet, fitness exercise as well as massage. A lot of specialists on the skin condition believe that this is actually a necessary part of any effective long term cellulite treatment. Intake of a low fat, low calorie healthy diet helps to reduce cellulite on the body. Physical exercises of any kind also helps to get rid of cellulite with the additional benefit of enhancing general health and fitness. Massage is an effective cellulite therapy as it breaks up cellulite deposits and stimulates blood flow and circulation, especially when used with body wraps.
In cases where a more quick remedy of the cellulite problem is desired or if the fat deposits are quite huge, you may choose to implement one of the modern technological cellulite treatment options. There are many of these which can be utilized at home like small, hand held rolling massagers, cellulite treatment creams containing Aminophylline and seaweed body wraps. By visiting a professional clinic that offers cellulite treatment, more advanced technology could be accessed for instance ultra sound emitters, high-energy radio wave generators and lasers at low power that all melt cellulite fat deposits in the body.
For more information about how to lose cellulite on legs, stop by http://www.CelluliteRemovalMethods.com right now.
Stretch marks happen when people gain a lot of weight quickly and their skin gets over stretched during the process. That leads to damage and tearing in the superficial layers of the skin; the epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous layers. Such type of skin damage creates the linear scars often called stretch marks. Stretch marks can happen in many places on the body however one place that may be common is on the thighs. In this short article we will discuss how to get rid of thigh stretch marks.
1. Cover Up With Make Up: People can get rid of thigh stretch marks quickly but for immediate and momentary results they can opt for many different methods to cover up or conceal them. For those who choose to wear a revealing outfit for a special occasion then this temporary remedy should help them out. Self tanning creams, liquid scar concealing agents and body makeup are all easily obtainable and it can also be possible to obtain a spray tan or use airbrush makeup.
2. Focus On Weight Loss: You can get rid of thigh stretch marks by losing some of the extra weight which prompted them to develop in the first place. The scars are caused by your skin being over stretched therefore slimming down and relaxing the skin could help. This works very effectively for ladies especially in the post-partum phase.
3. Simple Thigh Exercises: Engaging in a regular program of exercise should help to break down stretch mark scar tissue, take off weight and firm and strengthen muscles. Stretching exercises may help minimize scar tissue and aerobic exercises will burn fat and enhance nutrient distribution to your skin.
4. Diet Changes For Healthier Skin: You can help your body to get rid of stretch marks by the simple means of eating a healthy and nutritious diet. Your skin requires a wide variety of nutrients in order to protect itself from free radical molecules and toxins and to mend any damage that occurs. A well-balanced diet should include foods that have plenty of antioxidants and fatty acids in them. A few examples of foods such as this are products made out of whole grains, fresh vegetables and fruits as well as cold water fish.
5. Daily Supplements That Help The Skin: Taking a nutritional supplement daily to ensure that the body is getting full nutrition is a good idea.
6. Keep Your Skin Hydrated: Your skin must be well hydrated in order to remain supple and elastic so that stretch mark scars can be reduced and eliminated. Drink plenty of water each day.
7. Anti Stretch Mark Massage: The technique of body massage is an old folk remedy which is well known to aid in getting rid of stretch marks in several ways. The massaging action helps to stimulate the blood flow and circulation in your body and that means better nutrient distribution to the skin’s surface. Body massage also exerts force over the skin which aids in softening the scar tissue in stretch marks so that it could be effectively removed.
8. Exfoliate Your Skin: You can get rid of your stretch marks by using a technique called exfoliation where a very thin layer of skin is removed. This procedure helps to remove all the dirt, impurities and dead skin cells from the surface of your skin and likewise removes the scarred tissues from your stretch marks so that they get smaller. If you exfoliate two times a day using a slightly abrasive cleansing agent and applicator you will soon see your stretch marks fade away.
9. Creams: There are many natural and holistic lotions available for use in treating stretch mark scars. These essential oils, creams and lotions are one of the best ways to get rid of thigh stretch marks. Various topical creams have different treatment properties. Some topical creams contain natural skin proteins such as collagen and elastin so they revitalize and regenerate the skin. Other skin lotions act as an exfoliate on the stretch marks and remove scar tissue. Most of the stretch mark creams help to lubricate and moisturize the skin so that it stays supple and flexible. You can experiment with a few different varieties of skin creams to look for the best solution.
To get more specific information about using cocoa butter to remove stretch marks or to simply take a look at myths about stretch marks, go to www.StretchMarkRemovalRemedies.com